It’s always wise to begin a project with an eye to versions, sequels, and follow-ups. Ask and answer some basic questions to help yourself plan. The answers to some of these questions affect the answers to others.
- How often do you add new products? Frequently? Rarely?
- How often do you plan to issue your catalog? Monthly? Quarterly? Annually? On an as-needed but irregular basis?
- How many products do you want to feature in your catalog? Everything you sell? One specific line? Only sale items and closeouts?
- Will your catalog appear in only one language? If not, will you incorporate multiple languages into each issue or create separate versions in individual languages? Are these languages written using alphabets, logographic or segmental scripts, or syllabaries? Are any of these languages right-to-left reading? In how many of these languages are you fluent?
- Will you need different catalog variations for different parts of the world, reflecting the need to avoid mentioning certain products where they clash with cultural traditions or local laws?
Products and scheduling
The number of products you want to feature, and the pace at which you update your product line, has an effect on how many pages your catalog may need and how often you issue it. Some companies issue one master catalog each year, with much-smaller updates each month or quarter to list
You’ve created a catalog design, refined its look, structure, and content, and put the finishing touches on what you hope will be the final page-layout file along your path to completion and production. Before you add “Final” to the file name, however, evaluate every aspect of your project closely so you can identify and correct any errors or problems. Once you send a project out for commercial printing or distribute it digitally to customers, the work becomes difficult (and potentially
Prodalist is extending its features. On top of creating various types of catalogs, on top of creating apps without programming, you will be able, from your desktop, to
Create or Update all your products in your website automatically
Although it could easily be handled in-house by the marketing or the sales team, but
Companies love to outsource their catalogs
While software industry trend is obviously moving to online accessible applications, there are still advantages to locally installed softwares
Additionally to email catalogs and pro-printing catalogs, prodalist now generates mobile app, for Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile
a game changer for marketing
Download our Android™ demo app in the samples page
Download prodalist Professional demo to make your catalog + your own app
Your Company App to present company + products at best
- Graphical user interface: YOU decide!
- orientation (Portrait, Landscape, free orientation)
customize your app at will – only with clicks – no programming
- Icon: select you desired image for the app icon and prodalist will generate automatically all required files in all formats & sizes
- Splash screen: an opportunity to introduce your company or your app. Select you desired image for the splash screen and prodalist will generate automatically all required files in all formats & sizes
The app has currently 4 sections accessible with 4 top buttons. Except the “Start Page”, all sections are optional
-This page will be updated regularly-
We are pleased to share with you some of prodalist next steps & development program:
The software has MANY options and features!
To help you get started, a slider on the top right hides or displays the features.